South Florida offers a variety of outdoor recreation options for both locals and tourists alike. Florida isn’t called the “Sunshine State” for nothing! But, sometimes it’s nice to engage in an indoor activity that offers the benefit of air conditioning or night-time availability. After a day on the beach, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying an indoor event at a refreshing 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
Escape Room have become one of fasting growing indoor activities in the Jupiter and South Florida area. They are a great family night, date night, or corporate team building event.
Here’s a couple of reasons why South Florida Escape Rooms make one of the best family-time activities.
1. Phone Free Zone. Have you tried breaking the family away from their phones and social media with minimal success? Are family members sitting across from each other really miles apart? Will to Escape – Escape Rooms in South Florida can help. First, we don’t allow any cellphones, tablets, or laptops in the escape rooms. Secondly, your family will totally forget about their last social post as they become immersed in the Escape Room challenge. Break away from the digital leash with some good old-fashion family fun!
2. Makes Everyone Think with their Brain. Escape Rooms present intricate and related challenges that you must solve in a given period. These games are designed to challenge your problem-solving capabilities and imagination. This is beneficial for both young and old participants. Often, it’s the ‘team brain’ that saves the day as each person contributes a vital thought or key idea to solve the challenge. It’s a refreshing change from today’s immediate gratification world. Will to Escape offers some of the best immersive Escape Rooms in South Florida.
3. Fun for everyone. Let’s face it, Escape Room challenges are fun! We’ve seen customers excitingly finish one Escape Room and decide to undertake a second one in the same night…a South Florida Escape Room double header! Escape Rooms can become addictive. By nature, people get extraordinary joy and satisfaction from completing challenges…it’s in our DNA. The immersiveness of an Escape Room also creates an exciting environment that often raises the level of adrenaline in participants to create a truly exhilarating experience.
4. A Shared Group Experience. We all enjoy making great memories with family members. An Escape Room adventure is something that you will talk about for years. You’ve accomplished something great when your family successfully completes the Escape Room challenge together. No phone App can replace good memories!
5. Physicality. Let’s face it…a lot of entertainment options today don’t require much movement. Escape Rooms are just the opposite. They get you up off your butt and moving! Escape Room will have you bouncing around as you try to complete the challenge in only 60-minutes. Say ‘no’ to the South Florida couch potato!
6. Team Building Skills Required. Escape Room success is only possible through teamwork. Four individuals will not have as much success as a team of four working together. Teamwork is a critical life skill no matter if you’re a high school student working a group project or a Senior Vice President preparing the annual report. Escape Room challenges help build important group-work competencies for everyone.
Escape Room Blog Dog