You have a lot of options for weekly entertainment. The choices are varied and endless…from the traditional ‘dinner-and-a-movie’ to the more progressive ‘Fortnite gaming’ with friends. No matter your preference, it’s good to keep your local Escape Rooms as a leading consideration. Escape Rooms ‘check the boxes’ better than most options. This is why Escape Rooms are one of the fastest growing entertainment segments in the U.S.
Here are 5 reasons why an Escape Room should top your list for fun with family and friends.
1. Immersiveness. A good Escape Room engages more of your attention and senses. An immersive escape room takes you away to an augmented reality. For 60-minutes, it replaces your true reality with the realism of the room. It captures your visual, tactile, audio, and even olfactory senses in the moment. The combination of the storyline, narrative, room design, and props opens the mind and body to the suggested situation. It allows you to truly appreciate the moment and the presented challenge. In other words, it makes for a really cool experience!
2. Makes you think. Escape Rooms present tasks that you must solve in a given time period. These games are designed to challenge your problem-solving capabilities and imagination. This is beneficial for both young and old participants alike. Often, it’s the team brain share that saves the day as each person contributes a vital thought or key idea to solve the challenge.
3. Fun for everyone. Let’s face it, Escape Room challenges are fun! We’ve seen customers excitingly finish one Escape Room and decide to undertake a second one in the same night…an Escape Room double header! Escape Rooms can become addictive. By nature, people get extraordinary joy and satisfaction from completing challenges…it’s in our DNA. The true immersiveness of an Escape Room also creates an exciting environment that often raises the level of adrenaline in participants to create a truly exhilarating experience.
4. A Shared Group Experience. We all enjoy making great memories with others. Nothing beats shared fun with family, friends, or a first date. An Escape Room adventure is something that you will talk about for years. You’ve accomplished something great when you successfully complete the Escape Room challenge together. Nothing can replace good memories!
5. Physicality. Let’s face it…a lot of entertainment options today don’t require much movement. Escape Rooms are just the opposite. They get you up off your butt and moving! Escape Room will have you bouncing around as you try to complete the challenge in only 60-minutes.
Escape Rooms are a great option for your day-off or night-out. Keep Escape Rooms in mind the next time you’re out with family and friends.
Will to Escape is the newest Escape Room offering in Southern Florida with an expected opening date of late Feb 2019. Our Sector X, The Stolen Relic, and The Terminal rooms are sure to please the first-timer and experienced aficionado alike.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep updated on our opening day specials!
Escape Room Blog Dog